Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

allpiercingspics - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* allpiercingspics > Topics

Subject: About group
Replies: 5 Views: 1121

tungring 3/31/2007 - 5:37:53
This group was created to post pics of piercings that i find on the net. If you are pierced and or would like to join a fully functional group please click on my name and click on my owned groups, from there u can join my other group allpiercings *

tungring 3/31/2007 - 5:40:52
In my allpiercings group there are alot of pics of members piercings and also alot of pics of body jewellery i have available. I dont have pics of all of my stock in the group but if you are after a certain piece or style please request it. Thankyou. *

tungring 3/31/2007 - 5:43:36
There are also lots of polls, and lots of info and people willing to help you with any piercings questions you may have. Yes we can answer questions about and supply / nipple rings, but i will not allow x rated pics on any of my groups. *

supawet 4/7/2007 - 1:39:41
Heya tungi lol wonderin ifn cNt rings all c*m in sterlin silver or just surgical steel? *

tungring 4/7/2007 - 3:16:51
all types of rings come in all metals, just vary in certain degrees of easiness to find them *

supawet 25.12.07 - 02:15pm
Hey hey long time no post lol i asked last ? Cause i'm highly allergic 2 all metal alloy's can only wear st silver or gold even surgical steel turns me in2 rash lol *

* allpiercingspics Forum

Search:
topics replies

* allpiercingspics

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits